Just a Reminder…
You’ll find a lot of links to various resources on this site, some of these links are affiliate links that pay me a commission at no extra cost to you. If you make a purchase through these companies, this supports the photos and tips that are provided to inspire you in your own travels.
In Vegas, you’ll find a ton of places that offer discounts on your favorite drinks and food in addition to some added perks. The following are some of the hottest happy hours in Las Vegas!
Finding the Perfect Vegas Happy Hour Deals
There are 3 things that matter in order to enjoy the best advantages from your happy hour planning.
1 – Location: Acclimating yourself to where the happy hour is and the best way to get there is important. Some are really easy if it’s in the hotel you’re already at.
2 – Timing: Every venue has different hours for their happy hour specials. Be sure to pay attention and plan carefully so you don’t miss it.
3 – Selection: Take advantage of the small bites and smaller prices on things you might not have otherwise enjoyed.
Don’t forget about Groupon
Looking for all day deals? Don’t forget that Groupon is still your friend for deals and you can easily score discounts on the app or website. Save on Yard drinks, foodie tours, and even tasting menus with Groupon.
Keep Your Tipsy in Check
We’ve all seen the videos of what happens in Vegas. Don’t let it happen to you. Party, set limits for yourself, and be careful. Take a break and slow down from time to time.
13 Exceptional Happy Hours Worth Wandering
Jaleo at the Cosmopolitan Sangria Hour 5pm – 7pm
- Endibias con huevo de salmón ahumada / Endive leaves filled with goat cheese, oranges, almonds and smoked salmon roe
- Aceitunas marinadas con queso / Manchego Spanish style marinated olives with Manchego cheese
- Patatas bravas / A Jaleo favorite: fried potatoes with spicy tomato sauce and alioli
- Croquetas de pollo / Traditional chicken fritters
- Coca escalivada y anchoa / Crispy Catalan-style bread with roasted peppers, roasted eggplant, cippolini onions, and Spanish anchovy
- Gambas al ajillo* / The very, very famous tapa of shrimp sautéed with garlic
- Cono de salmon crudo* / Salmon tartar cone with smoked trout roe
- Spanish Bramble Rosemary infused Ketel One vodka, lemon, honey, blackberry liqueur, lavender bitters 8
- Sangria by the glass 6
- Wine by the glass 8
- Beer by the bottle 6
Sugar Cane Raw Bar Grill (at the Venetian)
Every day | 3 PM to 6 PM
Friday & Saturday | 10 PM to 12 AM
- a dash of passion
Bacardi Spiced rum, apple, pineapple, lemon, passion / 8
Don Q Cristal, mint, fresh lime juice / 7
premium vodka, rosé, peach schnapps, prickly pear purée / 7
- bacardi frolada
Bacardi Superior, pineapple, coconut, demerara / 7
- strawberry balsamic
premium vodka, lime juice, maple syrup, balsamic, fresh strawberries / 8
- speakeasy cocktail
inquire with bartender / 8
- blackberry sour
Four Rose’s Bourbon, blackberry, citrus /8
- la isla
premium tequila, mango, yuzu / 8
happy hour bites
- fresh oysters
chefs selection / 2 each (6 minimum)
- shrimp cocktail
/ 6 (two pieces)
fresh soy beans, sea salt / 5
- mini salmon poke bowl*
hijiki seaweed, rice, sesame-soy / 8
- classic angus slider*
american cheese, thousand island / 6 each
- korean chicken wings
gochujang glaze, sesame seeds, scallions / 3 for 7
- goat cheese croquettes
guava jam / 7
- bacon wrapped dates
linguiça, manchego / 8
- brussels sprouts
sweet soy, aged balsamic, orange segments / 7
- seasoned fries
old bay spice / 5
Aperitivo Hour at BRERA osteria (at the Venetian)
3 PM to 5 PM
Kick off your evening with Aperitivo Hour. As you sip on a selection of cocktails and wine, enjoy complimentary bites sent out by the chef. If you crave more, look at the special Aperitivo Menu. The menu offers small dishes with vegetarian, meat, and seafood options. Start your night the Italian way.
Majordōmo Meat & Fish (at the Venetian)
THUR to SUN | 5 PM to 7 PM
AMERICAN | STEAKHOUSE
FRI JAN 1 to FRI DEC 31
Elevate your Happy Hour at Majordōmo Meat & Fish. Try a glass of Prosecco, a bottle of White Sangria, a draft beer, or a classic Old Fashioned. They serve their signature Bing flatbread along with a few dips for dipping. There is a wide variety of bar snacks available, including Oysters, French Dip Sliders, and more. Available at the bar and the lounge.
Buddy V’s Ristorante (at the Venetian)
FRI JAN 1 to FRI DEC 31
- Monday | 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Tuesday | 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Wednesday | 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Thursday | 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Friday | 04:00 PM – 06:00 PM
- Saturday | 04:00 PM – 06:00 PM
- Sunday | 04:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Known for TLC’s Cake Boss, celebrity chef Buddy Valastro offers a daily Happy Hour at his restaurant. Drink specials include $5 red and white house wines, prosecco, and more. Enjoy small bites like Hoboken Chicken Wings, Eggplant Parm, and others for $6. Happy Hour is available when you sit at the bar or lounge.
Greene Street Kitchen at the Palms
MON to THUR | 5 PM to 7 PM
$7 food and drinks
- Vegan sliders
- Lettuce cups
- Avocado bruschetta
Rosina – Reverse Happy Hour (at the Venetian)
LATE NIGHT SHH Menu after 11 PM
BARS AND LOUNGES
THUR, JUL 8 to FRI, DEC 31
- Thursday | 11:00 PM – 02:00 AM
- Friday | 11:00 PM – 02:00 AM
- Saturday | 11:00 PM – 02:00 AM
- Sunday | 11:00 PM – 02:00 AM
This Reverse Happy Hour is for the novice and the spontaneous who plans to arrive at the bar by 11pm and enjoy crafted cocktails and good vibes…until close. It is for those who enjoy a cozy space and a well-crafted cocktail menu.
SECRET SERVINGS $10
- IRISH COFFEE irish whiskey, cane sugar, hot coffee, whipped cream
- ICHIRO HIGHBALL ichiro, club soda, lemon twist
- HALF PAST MIDNIGHT cognac, fernet-branca, crème de menthe, lemon twist
- JAPANESE BUCK japanese whisky, lime, ginger, angostura
- BLACKTHORN irish whiskey, antica, angostura, absinthe
- TOO SOON gin, cynar 70, lemon, simple syrup
SELECT WINES BY THE GLASS $13
Margarita Bar from open to 4pm
- $12 frozen cocktails
- $14 Frozen margaritas
- $8 16oz beer
4 – 6 Thurs to Sunday BOGO
Cabo Wabo Cantina
MON to FRI | 3 PM to 7 PM
- $6 house drinks
- 3 tacos for $6
- 2 Beach Bar Rum Drinks for $12
- 3 sliders for $6
- 2 Taquitos for $3
Grand Lux Cafe (at the Venetian)
Grand Happy Hour – 4 PM to 6:30 PM
- Cocktails, well drinks, and wine start at $6.95
- Select appetizers from $6.95
Daily 4 PM – 6 PM
Happy Hour selections starting at $3, including appetizers and draft beer. Other specials include $6 You Call It Cocktails, $4 Sake Bomb and $5.95 Sushi selections and much more.
Chica (at the Venetian)
BOGO cocktails 9am – 6pm Mon – Fri
Chica Nights 9:30PM to 2AM
Rockhouse (at the Venetian)
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
$5 Cocktails and Beer
Whiskey & Tequila Flights
The Oak Room at The Rockhouse features whiskey & tequila flights starting at $18. Build your own from our extensive list from around the world, or a choose one of our recommended feature flights.
$5 Shot Specials
Enjoy our featured shot of the day, for just $5. Available open to close every day.
Karaoke – THURSDAYS AT 9:00 P.M.
The Venetian & The Palazzo
The all suite hotels boast the largest suites in Vegas with free parking and internet! Even if you just stop by to eat and wander the Canal Shoppes, you’ll enjoy the ambience and plethora of dining options.
If you choose to stay here, you can enjoy easy access to the Strip and Happy Hour at some of the best restaurants at the same time.