If you’re planning a trip to warm up in sunny Orlando, FL for Thanksgiving, your options for a temporary place to stay are limitless including entire homes with pools. Here are just a few of my favorite ones that can accommodate larger groups and what they offer you. Prices listed are subject to change and not guaranteed. Dates projected are for 11/26 – 11/30, a 5-day/4-night stay. All properties have various physical distancing and safety procedures in place, it is best to verify what is required and what to expect with each property.
Keep in mind that some links are paid affiliate links. When you buy through these links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Any opinions expressed are not impacted by this.
Looking for a Special Thanksgiving Dinner that’s Al Fresco or To Go? Here’s some great alternative dining choices.
Canvas Restaurant & Market
Canvas Restaurant & Market offers family meals and cocktails to go.
Sample Menu: Monday, October 19, 2020
WHISKEY GLAZED SALMON $30 (for 2) $60 (for 4)
fire roasted baby carrots, confit fingerling potatoes
Sample To Go Cocktail:
NONA SUNSET $21
passion fruit, lemon, pineapple, Solerno Blood Orange liqueur, Flor de Caña Rum, 16oz
Maggiano’s Little Italy at Pointe Orlando
Family Meal for 2 $50 or 4 $70
Choose a Salad, a Pasta, and an Entrée. Freshly baked Ciabatta Rolls will accompany the meal.
The Boheme (Dine-in)
Thanksgiving Jazz Brunch $84/person
Thanksgiving Dinner 3 course Pre-fix menu $59/person
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
Family Meal Pack To-Go (order in advance by Nov. 23, 2020)
2-4 people | Starting at $175
4-6 people | Starting at $250
Butternut Squash Soup, Harvest Salad, Slow Roasted Turkey Breast, Brown Gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Chateau Potatoes, Apple-Sausage Stuffing, Thin Green Beans, Cranberry Relish, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Bahama Breeze at International Drive
Island Style Turkey Dinner
$75 Thanksgiving Family Bundle
Includes Four Thanksgiving Dinner Entrées
& Four Slices of Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake
Paella delivery, takeout, or nightly flamenco performance while you dine.
6 great places to get some quality time with nature in the Orlando area.
- Dickson Azalea Park – paved path plus bike trails at this historic hidden gem.
- 100 Rosearden Drive, Orlando, FL 32803
- Tibet-Butler Preserve – county park with environmental center and miles of trails.
- 8777 Winter Garden Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836
- Twin Oaks Conservation Area – 370-acre conservation area in Osceola County, where over 45,000 new native plants were introduced by hand.
- 2001 Macy Island Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive – one way, 11 mile drive popular for wildlife viewing and photography.
- 2850 Lust Rd, Apopka, FL 32703
- Blue Jacket Park – 75 acre historic site.
- 2501 General Rees Ave, Orlando, FL 32814
- Leu Gardens – 50 acres of botanical gardens.
- 1920 N Forest Ave, Orlando, FL 32803