Just a Reminder…
You’ll find a lot of links to various resources on this site, some of these links are affiliate links that pay me a commission at no extra cost to you. If you make a purchase through these companies, this supports the photos and tips that are provided to inspire you in your own travels.
It’s almost Prime Day! (June 21 – 22)
Prime Day Sales are exclusive for Prime members.
No Prime membership? That’s okay, here’s a few things to know about Amazon Prime membership.
- Amazon Prime Costs $119 per year or you can select a monthly option of $12.99. If you have never tried Prime before, you can use the 30 days free trial.
- If you are a student, you can get 6 months free and then reduced rates of $59 per year or $6.49/month. You will need to verify with a school email address that ends in .edu.
- If you have EBT or Medicaid, after the 30 day free trial, you can sign up for a reduced rate of $5.99 per month.
- Family Members can share a membership. A second adult can be added to your “Amazon Household” and have their own account with Prime benefits for free. Teens 13 – 17 can also be added to shop on their own with parent approval. Children under 12 can also be given access in order to manage parental controls on Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers.
Prime Member Benefits besides Prime Day Exclusives:
- Free delivery
- Free streaming of Amazon Originals, Movies, and TV shows
- Free books with Prime reading
- Free books with Amazon First Reads
- Exclusive deals and savings
- Unlimited Photo Storage (Great for backing up your photos!)
- Early access to lightning deals.
More of my favorite Amazon shopping lists…
- Explore new places and shop local items. Try a virtual experience free with code FREEFUN.
- Get 21 4×5.3″ or 4×6″ photo prints with code PRINTS21
- Save up to 50% on Amazon Devices.
- 4 months of Free Amazon Music.
- Try Kindle Unlimited for 2 months for FREE.
- Get up to 2 months of Premium Channels like Starz, Showtime, or PBS for 99 cents per month.
17 Road Trip Essentials
If you’ve got your summer road trip plans all set, here’s 17 things you might want to look out for during your Prime Day Shopping! They are some of my favorite essentials for our family road trips that make even everyday driving a true comfort! There’s also a few things that I’ll be shopping for too.
Auto-Clamping Fast Wireless Car Charger
This is just the thing you need to put your phone right where you want it, especially good if you use your phone for GPS. The auto-clamping feature is my favorite thing about it – so simple.
Back of Car Seat Hanging Toy Organizer
Storage for snacks, toys, drinks, tablet, and it protects the back of your seats keeping your car clean and organized. One of the first things I bought once I had little travelers!
20 Pack (700 ML) Disposable Urinal Bags
Emergencies happen and sometimes, there’s no bathroom in sight. Instantly Absorb Liquid within 60 Seconds – Our disposal urine bag is equipped with SAP water-absorbing polymer substance that can absorb urine, vomit, or other liquid waste and turns it into odorless, spill-proof gel.
Be Smart Get Prepared 100 Piece First Aid Kit
This Kit meets United States FDA Regulatory Standards as a Medical Device. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home or travel.
Humble Chic Vegan Leather Backpack Purse
Go for a hands-free look with this everyday backpack featuring multiple compartments and pockets to keep your essentials organized and secure. Featuring a top-zip closure, adjustable straps, two interior pockets and two exterior zippered pockets.