7 Luxuriously Romantic Getaways in Orlando Florida
Wondering which Orlando hotels have romantic packages since it’s that time of year when love is in the air? If you are seeking a romantic getaway in 2022, here’s 5 packages for all the lovers. Are you in the mood for love?
Valentine’s Day packages aren’t updated yet but here’s some options for anytime. Be sure to check the offers pages on a hotel site to see what they have that might fit better for you.
A short hideaway might bring just the magic you’re looking for. There’s something here for everyone from a boutique hotel to a downtown spotlight or country feeling golf getaway. Let the romance begin.
The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.– Charles de Leusse
Keep in mind that some links are paid affiliate links. When you buy through these links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Any opinions expressed are not impacted by this.
Beautifully Romantic Hotels and Packages
JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
This luxury resort that offers fine Italian, Southern cuisine, artisanal café fare and farm-to-table dining. It has 12 dining outlets including a sustainable farm, garden, and apiary that powers the restaurants and bars.
You’ll also have access to the Ritz Carlton Spa where you can get the Grand Indulgence Massage for $295 which includes full body massage, scalp treatment, keratin gloves to hands and feet. Their signature therapies incorporate CBD and herbs from the resort’s organic garden, honey from the resident bees, and additional homegrown ingredients.
Rates can be as low as $290 in early January. You can use Marriott points starting from 50,000/night.
JW Marriott Orlando, Bonnet Creek
Close to the Disney World Resort theme parks and a 9,920-square-foot luxury hotel spa. You can splurge on rooms that offer a Disney Fireworks view. With AAA, you can find rates as low as $244 in January.
Enjoy the JW Marriott Indulgences for Two Package at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Luxury accommodations in our brand new guestrooms
- Daily breakfast for 2 Adults at Unreserved Food Bazaar
- A Choice of (1) Be Mindful 50 Minute Couples Massage per Stay or (2) Individual Be Mindful 50 Minute
- Massages with Complimentary Aromatherapy per stay*
- Access to enjoy all of our amenities, including resort pools, cabana rentals, fitness center and more
Bohemian Hotel Celebration
Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Waldorf Astoria Orlando offers contemporary luxury and sophistication. It is an official Walt Disney World Hotel which provides guest benefits such as Disney Early Theme Park Entry and complimentary transportation to the parks.
Their spa has a Himalayan Salt Room with treatment sessions starting at $45 for 25 minutes.
Try the Waldorf Astoria Suite Life package which gives you a $100 credit when you book a suite. A deluxe suite starts at $613/nt on some dates in late January.
Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection offers boutique charm in downtown Orlando. Enjoy massages and salon services in the Poseidon Spa.
Book the Pride & Joy Couples package from $369/night which includes:
– Two signature cocktails upon arrival
– Welcome amenity of assorted snacks
– Delicious breakfast for 2 each day (up to 50 USD value)
Must be booked 24 hours prior to arrival.
Staycation Package from $339/night may be available as well which includes breakfast and 2pm late checkout.
Marriott’s Lakeshore Reserve
The Grove Resort & Water Park
The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando is a Travelers’ Choice Best of Best on TripAdvisor and a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel. Enjoy Free Waterpark access during your stay with water slides, a lazy river, cabanas for rent, and FLOWRIDER® sessions available.
The Spa Wellness Escape includes your choice of a 50-minute Signature Massage or Signature Facial, a $150 value. Starts at $246.50/night for a Two Bedroom Suite.
The Alfond Inn
The Alfond Inn, a boutique hotel in Winter Park.
Romance in the Park package includes from $469/night:
– Dinner for two in Hamilton’s Kitchen
– Specialty Cake for Two
– One Bottle of Champagne
While in the area, tour Winter Park and try local faves like Swine and Sons or Ethos Vegan Kitchen. Then pick up cookies from Gideon’s Bakehouse.
7 Best Ways to Save Money on Hotels
The best way to save on the hotel can be finding a special package or deal but there are some alternatives that can make a luxury stay a little more affordable for you. Instead of the package, book the best rate and bring your own goodies. How to find your rates and compare:
- AAA – sometimes, AAA rates are better on the AAA website than when you check the hotel website with AAA checked.
- Check the hotel site for special offers.
- Do a hotel search on google which sometimes shows rates that you can only get when you click through the link.
- Be a loyalty member, certain status levels will automatically give you free breakfast or a late checkout. Learn more about loyalty programs and earning points here. Also save by using points you’ve earned.
- If you are absolutely certain that you’re going, book the advance pre-paid rate. (And get insurance in case you don’t make it.)
- Don’t forget about special rates for residents especially if you live in FL or GA.
- Check the rates for military, government workers, teachers, firemen if that applies to you.
Treat yourself to a Clear Kayak Sunset Tour Through the Winter Park Chain of Lakes from $70 per adult