The Holiday Foodie Guide to Disney Springs is out and this is one of my favorite times of the year to visit. Not only can you enjoy Holiday decorations and events but you can also treat yourself to a wide assortment of seasonally themed treats at many of the restaurants throughout.
You can’t go wrong with a visit to Amorette’s Patisserie every chance you get. Besides the signature Mickey Mousse Dome, you can also get a 50th Celebration Petit Cake, sandwiches, and sparkling wines. But, from Nov. 11th to Dec. 30th, you can try 4 new delightful additions.
Remember that some links are compensated affiliate links. We might receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking one of these links on our website.
This has no bearing on any opinions expressed.
- Ornament Mousse Dome Cake: Toasted marshmallow and hot chocolate mousse on a graham cracker chiffon cake (New) (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Holiday Wreath Pastry: Gingerbread cookie cake topped with salted caramel spiced mousse and candied hazelnuts (New) (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Santa Clause Petit Cake: Chocolate chip cookie cake, vanilla mousse, and chocolate chiffon cake (New) (Available from Nov. 16 through Dec. 30)
- Holiday Mickey Mousse: Chocolate chiffon cake, white and dark chocolate mousse, and white chocolate crisp pearls (New) (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
If you’d prefer an alcohol free alternative, Dockside Margaritas has a seasonal mocktail as well.
The Boathouse (Available from Nov. 18 through Jan. 15)
Christmas Old Fashioned: Featured holiday drink with Heaven’s Door Whiskey, rosemary, and cranberry simple syrup
Dockside Margaritas (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Candy Cane Margarita: 1800 Silver Tequila, peppermint beverage syrup, lime juice, and a float of cranberry juice (New)
- Bacon & Blue Burger: Two pressed signature blend patties, blue cheese crumble, bacon, onion jam, lettuce, and tomato on a Parker House roll (Available through Dec. 30)
- Peppermint Cookies & Cream Shake: Vanilla gelato, peppermint beverage syrup, and cookie crumbles (Available Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew (Available Dec. 1 through 31)
- Half Dozen Christmas Donuts: A half dozen yeast donuts decorated with holly jolly edible décor, luscious buttercream, and toppings showcasing colors and images of the season
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Piñata (New) (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Gingerbread Ganache Square (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Milk and Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Olaf Hot Cocoa Surprise (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Rowdy Reindeer: Milk chocolate reindeer available in non-alcoholic and alcoholic options (New) (Available from Dec. 18 through 30)
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop (Available Nov. 1 through Dec. 25)
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Gideon’s Bakehouse (Available Nov. 25 through Dec. 31)
- Kris Kringle Cookie: White chocolate coffee bean cookie with coconut, caramel, and vanilla bean notes topped with coarse sugar crystals and magic glitter
- Cookie Vom Krampus: A decadent triple chocolate cookie infused with peppermint and covered in cool chocolate mint
Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar (Available from Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- “Naughty or Nice” Deviled Eggs: Naughty: crispy ham and spicy honey glaze or Nice: crispy ham and sweet honey glaze (New)
- Here We Come A-Croquetting: Holiday croquettes with turkey and stuffing topped with bacon and cranberry jam and turkey gravy on a bed of pureed sweet potatoes (New)
- Boughs of Holly Flatbread with Ham & Brie: Brie cheese, black forest ham, watercress, Granny Smith apples, pomegranate seed, and lemon vinaigrette
- Grandma’s Revenge Venison Sliders: Venison sausage patty, bacon cranberry jam, watercress, and tomato on a Parker House roll
- Post-Flight “Milk” and Cookies: Assorted Christmas cookies and coquito (New)
- Hot Chocolate Grail Flight: Traditional spiced butterscotch hot chocolate, white chocolate hot chocolate, and peppermint hot chocolate (New)
- Claus Mo: Cosmopolitan garnished with a red sugar rim and a Santa hat made out of a strawberry and marshmallow
- Pomegranate Gin & Tonic: St. Augustine Gin, pomegranate juice, and tonic soda (New)
- Yule Mule: Bombay Sapphire Gin, Fever Tree Ginger Beer, cranberry juice, rosemary simple syrup, and holly leaf sugar garnish
Marketplace Snacks (Available Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Santa Mickey Mouse Bubble Sundae: Vanilla soft-serve, Mickey Mouse bubble waffle, chocolate cookie pieces, chocolate sauce, Mickey Mouse Santa hat, and Chocolate Pocky Stick (New)
Splitsville Luxury Lanes (Available Nov. 25 through Jan. 2)
- Poinsettia Spritz: A refreshing cocktail made with plum-infused vodka, sugar plum jam, fresh lemon juice, allspice dram liqueur, and prosecco
Swirls on the Water (Available Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Frozen Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Soft-serve: Frozen hot chocolate, peppermint soft-serve, and white chocolate peppermint bark (New)
- Peppermint Chocolate Bark Soft-serve Nachos: Peppermint soft-serve, chocolate soft-serve, and waffle chips topped with whipped cream, M&M’s chocolate candies, and chocolate sauce (New)
Vivoli il Gelato
- Santa’s Little Helper Sundae: Two scoops of chocolate, mint chocolate chip, chocolate sauce, crushed peppermint, and whipped cream (Available Nov. 1 through Jan. 3)
- Spiced Apple Cider Float: Spiced apple cider gelato with Cigar City Homemade Apple Pie Cider (Available Nov. 1 through Jan. 3)
- Bah Humbug Milkshake: Milkshake with cake batter gelato, red velvet cake, and a red velvet cake to top (Available Nov. 1 through Jan. 4)
Available at Outdoor Bars Throughout Disney Springs (Available Nov. 11 through Dec. 30)
- Red-Nosed Margarita: Patron Silver, Cointreau, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, lime juice, sweet and sour, and pure cane syrup (New)
- Fireside Cider: Fireball Whiskey, Stoli Vanilla Vodka, white cranberry juice, grenadine, and ginger ale garnished with a half rim of cinnamon sugar
Available at Carts and Kiosks
- Musical Holiday Tin Premium Bucket
- Mickey Mouse Snow Globe Sipper Cup
( Note: All Offerings are subject to change.)
9 Must-Do’s at Disney Springs During the Holidays
- Pick up a complimentary activity map for your tree scavenger hunt.
- Hop on the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail 2022 to see the spectacular themed trees.
- Visit Santa. (Featuring a virtual queue!)
- Catch some “snow flurries” by the Christmas Tree in the Town Center.
- Hear the sounds of Christmas from the nightly musical performances.
- Purchase a personalized ornament.
- Stop by the Local Green Orlando Food Truck in Exposition Park for plant based menu options.
- Find the perfect keepsakes for your Mickey Mouse Vintage Christmas at Disney’s Days of Christmas.
- Cozy up in plaid pajamas from Disney’s Homestead Winter Collection found at World of Disney.